Home >> Golf >> Golf Rules & Policies >> Dress Code
PebbleCreek Golf Operating Policy - Dress Code
The following dress code has been adopted and approved by the Golf Committee at PebbleCreek Golf Resort. This dress code is intended to ensure that all members have a pleasant atmosphere in which to enjoy the golf facilities and services. The PebbleCreek Golf management team and staff have been advised to politely deny service or access to the facilities to any member or guest not in compliance with this policy.
- Men's shirts must have collars (turtleneck or mock-turtleneck shirts are also permitted).
- Women's shirts must be designed for golf (collarless and sleeveless are permitted).
- Examples of inappropriate shirts include: T-shirt, crew-neck shirts, tennis attire, tank tops, halter tops, spaghetti straps, tube tops, muscle shirts or swimwear.
BOTTOMS (PANTS, SHORTS, SKORTS, CAPRIS OR SKIRTS)
- All shorts, skirts or skorts must be mid-thigh in length.
- Examples of inappropriate bottoms include: Blue denim bottoms of any kind, athletic wear, workout style, tennis attire or swimwear.
- Shoes must be worn on the practice areas and golf courses at all times.
- Shoes must be soft-spike golf shoes, tennis shoes or soft-soled rubber shoes.
- Examples of inappropriate shoes include: Metal-spike shoes, baseball shoes, work boots, heels, or any type of shoe tread that could damage the soft turf.