Home >> PC Services >> Resident & Guest Services
PebbleCreek’s Resident and Guest Services Department processes a variety of requests from homeowners and their guests – all at the front desk in the lobby of each clubhouse. Remember to bring your homeowners ID card with you to the front desk, whenever requesting services. RGS services include:
- Vehicles: All vehicles maintained at PC by residents must be registered. Two types of windshield stickers enable smooth entry for residents' motorized vehicles, including golf carts, into PC’s gated community. The first, a Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) sticker, automatically lifts the gate, as your vehicle approaches, allowing you quick entry. If you choose not to have an RFID placed on your vehicle, you will be required to obtain the second type of windshield sticker: a blue, square ID sticker, which tells the guards at a glance that your vehicle has approved access.
- Handicap stickers: These are only for golf carts used within PC. They can be obtained only at the Eagle's Nest RGS front desk.
- Guest passes: Guests of residents may enjoy PC’s amenities, such as the pools, fitness centers, and sport courts. A white guest-pass identification card, which is required for each guest of the age of 18 or over, can be obtained from the Eagle's Nest or Tuscany Falls RGS front desk.
- Renter Registration: For many in PebbleCreek, living here
year-round is the way of life and for others, long travel or months in
another city are the norm. For those folks, renting or leasing their
home is something that just may be a great idea. Click here to learn more about renting or leasing your PebbleCreek property, including requirements for owners and guidelines for renters.
- Lost and Found: If you have lost or found an article in PebbleCreek, please check with the RGS desks in both clubhouses
If you’re a new homeowner,
your first stop is to register with Resident &
Guest Services (RGS) staff, at either the Eagle’s Nest or
front desk. Bring your completed closing papers from the
title company with you to complete the process. You may contact the
RGS office at 623-935-6780.
If you are already a PebbleCreek homeowner and are purchasing another home
(new or resale), whether you are planning to reside in the new home or
rent it, you must come into RGS, either Eagle's Nest or Tuscany Falls,
to register the new homeowner of that new property. If you are not in
PebbleCreek at the time of closing, the information can be faxed to the
number at Eagle's Nest RGS listed below.
- On a new-construction home, the Sales Office will include an index card, detailing the names on the deed and the correct address.
- On a re-sale, this information is found on the top page of the homeowner’s closing papers (the HUD statement).
- If the new homeowner is not in PebbleCreek at the time of closing, that information can be faxed to the Eagle's Nest RGS desk at 623-935-9009.
Eagle’s Nest 623-935-6780
| || Summer Hours
| || Monday - Friday ||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
| || Saturday ||9 a.m. - noon
Tuscany Falls 623-935-6720
To schedule use and set-up of rooms in PC facilities, consult the Activities Office.
|| Summer Hours
|| Monday - Friday
|8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Closed for lunch noon to 1 p.m. daily
|| Saturday ||Closed - white guest cards available at
TF Fitness Center
|| Sunday ||Closed
Manager of Resident and Guest Services: Diana Shull
Office location: RGS front desk of Eagle’s Nest Clubhouse