Time: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: TF parking lot between Toscana's and Sales Office
Kare Bears is sponsoring Comprehensive Wellness Assessments on Oct. 15 - 17, 2018. Because we are committed to your health, we are excited to announce that we have teamed up with Wellspring to provide on-site Comprehensive Wellness Assessments that include:
Visit Wellspring's Comprehensive Wellness Assessment website: www.wellspringcwa.com for more information.
- Allergy Testing (62 panel comprehensive test)
- Audiometry (hearing test) that detects early hearing loss so that it can be addressed
- Body Composition Assessment (to help detect and prevent a multitude of health issues)
- Diabetes Screening that detects both pre-diabetes and diabetes
- Heart Health Study that accurately assess multiple heart functions
- Lab Service that covers regular lab tests that predict early disease indicators
- Pulmonary Function Testing that helps in the detection of certain lung disorders
- Vision Screening that quickly and accurately detects vision issues
- Imaging and Ultrasound that visualizes images of all the major organs
- Dermatology Screen looks over your skin for any possible abnormalities
How much will this cost?
There will be a $0 Co-pay with all testing covered by your health insurance. You will receive a coupon with your care package with program details.
When and where will it be?
The dates for the Comprehensive Wellness Assessment will be from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on our premises in their Mobile Unit in the parking lot between the Sales Office and Toscana's restaurant.
What do you need to do?
We look forward to your taking this important step for your health! There have been approximately 100 people that have received this comprehensive testing here in PC and it has proven to be an invaluable tool for them and their physicians.
- Wellspring will be contacting you to get insurance information and let you know that it is covered and provide your appointment time.
If anyone wants to share a success story from this experience, I (our community) would love to hear from you!! If it wasn't successful email me privately (hate rejection)!!
The next opportunity is Nov. 19 - 21.
Source: Hilary Coltman and Betsy Porter, Kare Bears